|Ruggit||1 Mean Souree 1971|
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Ashoonaght||Reeriaght Unnaneysit ny Bretyn Mooar as Nerin, Yn Iddaal, Israel, Yn Austrail|
|Genreyn||Çhengoaylleeaght, Aavioghey çhengey, Bun-ocklaght, Çhengoaylleeaght hennaghyssagh|
- (2020) Revivalistics: From the Genesis of Israeli to Language Reclamation in Australia and Beyond. New York: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199812790.
- Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew, 2003, Palgrave Macmillan (ISBN 9781403917232 / ISBN 9781403938695)
- Israelit Safa Yafa, 2008, Am Oved (ISBN 978-965-13-1963-1)
- Engaging – A Guide to Interacting Respectfully and Reciprocally with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, and their Arts Practices and Intellectual Property, 2015
- Dictionary of the Barngarla Aboriginal Language of Eyre Peninsula, South Australia, 2018
- Jewish Language Contact (Special Issue of the International Journal of the Sociology of Language 226, 2014
- Burning Issues in Afro-Asiatic Linguistics, 2012
- (2019) Barngarlidhi Manoo (Speaking Barngarla Together). Australia: Barngarla Language Advisory Committee. (Barngarlidhi Manoo - PART TWO)
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad; Quer, Giovanni; Shakuto, Shiori (2014). Native Tongue Title: Proposed Compensation for the Loss of Aboriginal Languages, Australian Aboriginal Studies 2014/1: 55-71.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad; Walsh, Michael (2014). “Our Ancestors Are Happy!”: Revivalistics in the Service of Indigenous Wellbeing, Foundation for Endangered Languages XVIII: 113-119.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad; Walsh, Michael (2011). Stop, Revive, Survive: Lessons from the Hebrew Revival Applicable to the Reclamation, Maintenance and Empowerment of Aboriginal Languages and Cultures, Australian Journal of Linguistics 31: 111–127.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2009). Hybridity versus Revivability: Multiple Causation, Forms and Patterns, Journal of Language Contact 2: 40–67.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2006). A New Vision for "Israeli Hebrew": Theoretical and Practical Implications of Analysing Israel's Main Language as a Semi-Engineered Semito-European Hybrid Language, Journal of Modern Jewish Studies 5: 57–71.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2004). Cultural Hybridity: Multisourced Neologization in "Reinvented" Languages and in Languages with "Phono-Logographic" Script, Languages in Contrast 4: 281–318.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2003). Language Contact and Globalisation: The Camouflaged Influence of English on the World's Languages – with special attention to Israeli (sic) and Mandarin, Cambridge Review of International Affairs 16: 287–307.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2008). 'Realistic Prescriptivism': The Academy of the Hebrew Language, its Campaign of 'Good Grammar' and Lexpionage, and the Native Israeli Speakers, Israel Studies in Language and Society 1: 135–154.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2006). "Complement Clause Types in Israeli", Complementation: A Cross-Linguistic Typology, Oxford University Press, pp. 72–92.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2006). " 'Etymythological Othering' and the Power of 'Lexical Engineering' in Judaism, Islam and Christianity. A Socio-Philo(sopho)logical Perspective", Explorations in the Sociology of Language and Religion, John Benjamins, pp. 237–258.
- Yadin, Azzan; Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2010). "Blorít: Pagans' Mohawk or Sabras' Forelock?: Ideological Secularization of Hebrew Terms in Socialist Zionist Israeli", The Sociology of Language and Religion: Change, Conflict and Accommodation, Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 84–125.
- Sapir, Yair; Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2008). "Icelandic: Phonosemantic Matching", Globally Speaking: Motives for Adopting English Vocabulary in Other Languages, Multilingual Matters, pp. 19–43.
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
- University Staff Directory: "Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann"
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, Academia
- Jewish Language Research Website: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- "Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann"
- Australian of the Day: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Voices of the land, Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- BBC World Service: Reawakening Language
- Vivid Sydney (Light, Music and Ideas). Speaker: Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann. Feddynit er 30.7.2018.
- Voices of the land, In Port Augusta, an Israeli linguist is helping the Barngarla people reclaim their language / Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- edX, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Meet Ghil'ad Zuckermann, master of 11 languages, Pedestrian TV.
- Starting from scratch: Aboriginal group reclaims lost language, With the help of a linguistics professor, Barngarla, which has not been spoken for 60 years, is being pieced together, Al Jazeera, John Power, 29.6.2018.
- Adelaide Festival of Ideas, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.